Monday 1 August 2011

Comments please!

I've just discovered that the settings were making it difficult to leave comments and have (I hope!) corrected this. Please do feel free to comment. It's now possible to do this anonymously and without being a member of this blogging system - though I do have a moderation setting activated, so I can check for spam before comments are published.

I've been amazed at how much interest this blog gets from around the world - I presume this is because there really isn't much out there about infantile scoliosis and others are doing what I did (google, google, google) in the hope of gleaning more information?

Just for the record here are the stats for viewings so far:


Pageviews by Countries
United Kingdom
  751
United States  
90
Argentina
 17
Germany
 17
Canada
 13
Australia
 9
France
 7
Japan
 7
Czech Republic 
5
India
 4
Denmark 3
Latvia 2
Switzerland 2
************update************
By the way - there is a timelag of at least 30 minutes (judging by a friend's experience) before the system deals with the comments. Then they go into a folder for me to moderate - so are not visible until they've been moderated.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying reading this blog. Feeling in touch with you while you go through a very difficult experience. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete