Wednesday 3 August 2011

Keep Calm and Carry On!


Keep Calm and Carry On Red Poster
  
 

 
We had a *M*A*J*O*R* nappy incident this morning. The only silver lining was that it happened in the kitchen so went on a hard floor and not the carpet. J was exploring the washing machine, and by the time I had grabbed a clean nappy, wipes etc, it was already all over:
-the washing machine
-the floor
-the wall
-the skirting board
-J's hair (lovely)
-J's feet including in between his toes (he was paddling in it...)
-legs, arms... (both of us)

I tell a lie - the other silver lining was that it didn't (I don't know how) go on his cast.

No photos. You might be eating. Besides - I'm sure your imagination is perfectly capable of conjuring up the image.

Poor thing - he was so fed up with me wiping and wiping (if only I could have just plonked him in the bath!) and got very restless despite me trying my hardest to be quick. And a writhing pooey baby is even worse...

Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment